If you have Morgellons and have sores where insects, fibers, arthropods, and worms painfully emerge every day, you would want to know who is responsible.
If your skin had a hexagonal raised pattern in it, you would want to know who is responsible.
It starts with scratches and bites. It ends in a hideous death.
I located an early plan of sorts by Andrew Pohorille, of the Exobiology Branch, NASA-Ames Research Ctr, Moffett Field, CA and David Deamer of the Univ of California Santa Cruz, CA
It’s entitled “Artificial Cells: Prospects for Biotechnology”.
The goal is to create artificial life by altering the genomes of cells. NASA has worked on this for 40 years.
The “purpose” was to construct an artificial life that could perform therapeutic and diagnostic tasks.
The idea was to create a cell with the least amount of DNA that would incorporate all properties of the living state, including replication, growth and evolution.
Morgellons fibers hydrogels and other materials do all 8 things listed in NASA’s plan.
1. An information-carrying polymer, such as a nucleic acid, must be synthesized by a template-directed polymerization that occurs in a membrane-bounded volume.
2. The monomers of the polymer must be provided externally and transported across the membrane boundary to support the replication process.
3. An external source of chemical energy must be available to drive the biosynthetic reactions.
4. A catalytic activity must be present that is linked to the replication process, so that variation in replication affects the rate or efficiency of the catalyzed reaction.
Compartmentalization of the replication catalytic system within a membrane-bounded volume allows selection of variation leading to “speciation” of the encapsulated genetic material.
5. The boundary membrane itself must be able to grow, either by the accumulation of membrane-forming material from the environment or by conversion of precursor molecules into such material.
6. There must be a mechanism that allows the assembly to separate into two or more smaller structure during the growth process, and the smaller structures should contain the capabilities of the larger system.
7. Catalysis, replication and growth must be well regulated so that none of the processes lags behind or gets too far ahead of other processes in the cell.
8. The most complex version of a minimal cell, verging on being truly alive, would include a translation apparatus that could use sequence information in one kind of polymer to direct the synthesis of a 2nd kind of polymer.
In this documents, fibers are called channels, membranes and tubes which are responsive to light, pH, or voltage and encapsulate macromolecules in macrocycles and porphyrins, using the body’s own energy.
People who have Morgellons deserve respect and remuneration from the government and NASA.
We don’t want to be any one’s learning curve.
Morgellons has destroyed the world’s right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
All Human Beings Are Born Free And Equal In Dignity And Rights. They Are Endowed With Reason And Conscience And Should Act Towards One Another In A Spirit Brotherhood.
Read “Morgellons Definitive Cure Post” For A Very Helpful Information On How You Can Recover From Morgellons.